I don't know either! Ideally, the following principles will be incorporated into the final feast:
- Get that Dinner Impossible TV show to figure it out
- Connect with Fome29.org in Brazil to feed some people in reaaaally rough circumstances
- Feed San Francisco homeless in the park or a stadium or something.
- Get 50 restaurants to feed 100 people apiece
- Get involved with Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution
- A gigantic pot luck! Everyone brings a dish, get some fancy place to donate/ trade for the venue, etc Gigantic dinner!! (Thanks Swiyyah!)
- Food trucks, food stands, kids crafts, a petting zoo - get 5,000 together in a fun family event. :) With the help of community volunteers (like LA works)
- Go Big. Do it in a stadium parking lot (probably more obtainable than stadium). Free for those who arrive on foot, bike, or by public trans. Rugs/blankets for picnic style eating. Event provides the food. Music donated.
Arrange tables in a creative fashion so that when photographed from above will make fabulous photos. Fixed Hot air balloon rides allow for these photos?